RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to join our event!
We also need “table captains” to help us bring more community members together for this day. Here are the options, which you can do for either or both events:
1) Do you have an outdoor space with internet access? Host a small number of your friends (no more than 10) in your yard, patio, or at any other outdoor space to join the event(s) in real time. We will be issuing additional guidance in the near future, but all social distancing and personal safety guidelines must be followed.
2) Recruit friends and neighbors to join us online from their own homes via Zoom and Facebook Live.
- Decide your level of participation and then email email@example.com
- Invite your friends to your in-person event or recruit attendees for the online options; send RSVPs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stay up to date: Encourage attendees to follow us on social media or sign up for our newsletter for updates. Please share our event and encourage people to join us in our Creating Community Day!